This post contains compensated links. Please read our disclaimer for more info.
A great way to check out different hotels in Bali is to get a day pass to a resort. You may be staying in a villa during your next Bali family holiday or a resort in a different area of Bali. A Bali hotel day pass is a great way to spend the day and perfect to see if the resort might suit for your next family holiday to Bali.
We have contacted a large amount of hotels in Bali and asked if they currently offer day passes to their resorts. The information below was provided by the hotels in February 2019. We are still waiting on information from some resorts and if there are specific resorts that aren’t listed that you would like to know if they offer day passes, leave a comment and I will send them another email.
Please note: the information provided was accurate at the time of writing but the hotels may change their policies. If you are planning to visit any of the resorts listed, I recommend sending an email prior to your visit to check they still offer day passes.
Happy reading xx
Table of Contents
- 1 Club Med Bali
- 2 Padma Resort Legian
- 3 Padma Resort Ubud
- 4 Movenpick Jimbaran
- 5 Intercontinental Jimbaran
- 6 Holiday Inn Benoa
- 7 Hilton Nusa Dua Bali
- 8 Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa
- 9 Ayodya Resort Nusa Dua
- 10 The Ritz-Carlton, Bali
- 11 Inaya Putri Nusa Dua
- 12 Conrad Bali
- 13 Hotel Nikko Bali Benoa Beach
- 14 Alila Seminyak
- 15 Como Canggu
- 16 Prama Sanur
- 17 The Stones – Legian, Bali
- 18 Pullman Legian
- 19 Peppers Seminyak
- 20 RIMBA Jimbaran BALI by AYANA
- 21 Komune Resort and Beach Club
- 22 Montigo Seminyak
- 23 Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua
- 24 Novotel Benoa
- 25 Alila Ubud
- 26 Sheraton Kuta
- 27 Belmond Jimbaran
- 28 W Resort Seminyak
- 29 Royal Tulip Springhill Jimbaran
- 30 Grand Mirage Benoa
- 31 Mulia Nusa Dua
- 32 Six Senses Uluwatu
- 33 Wyndham Tamansari Jivva Bali Resort
- 34 Menjangan Dynasty Resort
- 35 Sintesa Jimbaran
- 36 Resorts without day passes
Club Med Bali
One of the best day passes in Bali is the Club Med Day Pass. This all-inclusive resort is amazing with kids and if you would like to try it out for your next stay, check out the day pass Club Med offers. For more info on Club Med Bali check out their website.
Club Med Bali day pass price (all in IDR):
*Kids under 4 years old: FREE
- Day + evening (10am – Midnight)
- Adult: 1,700,000
- Teen (12 – 17): 1,360,000
- Kid (4 -11): 1,020,000
- Evening only (6pm – midnight)
- Adult: 1,100,000
- Teen: 880,000
- Kid: 660,000
- Day Pass (10am – 6pm)
- Adult: 920,000
- Teen: 740,000
- Kid: 550,000
- Baby Club (4 months – 23 months)
- 930,000 per day
- Petit Club (2 – 3 y/o)
- 830,000 per day
- Babysitter (organised with carer from outside resort)
- 40,000 per child / hour
Included in the Club Med Bali Day Pass:
- Buffet lunch from 12pm and snacks at the bar
- Premium open bar (sodas, beer, wine by the glass, cocktails, spirits) at the resort’s 3 bars
- Access to kids clubs: Mini Club (4 – 10 y/o) & Junior’s Club (11 – 17 y/o) *to be arranged directly with resort prior to arrival to ensure availability
- Access to a wide range of activities including SUP, surfing, flying trapeze, archery, golf, tennis, yoga, wind surfing, sailing, and more!
- Nightly entertainment by the friendly staff
To contact Club Med Bali to organise access to the kids club call: +62 361 771521
Padma Resort Legian day pass is officially for use only at the SKAI Beach Club. Upon request from guests; friends & families may at times be allowed to access the resort and use its facilities for a cost.
Any consumption of food and beverage at SKAI Beach Club
- Entitles outside guests to use SKAI Beach Club pool, lounge chair and restaurant
- You can find the link here for more pictures and menus to SKAI Beach Club.
The Padma Resort Ubud day pass is a great day out for the family. The Swim & Dine offer allows you to enjoy the beautiful pool and check out our review of our stay at the the Padma Resort Ubud.
IDR 375,000 nett per adult and IDR 250,000 nett per child
- Adults & kids get access to the swimming pool, lunch and afternoon tea. Kids may also use the Kids Club when a Swim & Dine package is purchased for the kids. (This may be subject to availability depending on how many in-house guests are using the kids club)
- They provide towels plus there is a shower you can access.
- If you are staying in Ubud you can access their free shuttle bus to the resort, check out this link for the times.
- If you have any questions and would like to double check that this information is still relevant, email [email protected]
Movenpick Resort & Spa Jimbaran is an amazing resort for kids. The kids pool area is a lot of fun and the kids club is huge! Check out the following details on how you can access their facilities.
IDR 500,000+21% tax per adult
IDR 250,000+21% tax per child between 6-12 years old
Free for children from 0-6 years old maximum 2 children with 2 adults (if you have more kids aged 0-6 years than adults they will be charged at the child rate)
- Price includes food and beverage credit IDR 300,000 net per adult and IDR 125,000 net per paying child at Jejala Pool Bar or Anarasa Restaurant
- 1 sun lounge chair or beanbag including 1 pool towel per person
- Free use of swimming pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Kids club for in house guest only (see below for access during Sunday Brunch)
- Walk in guest only, no advance booking and sun lounger, beanbags, chairs subject to availability (first come first served basis)
- Outside shower access excluding the bath amenities
SUNDAY FAMILY JAZZ BRUNCH
Until 30th April 2019 there is a special available where families enjoying Sunday Family Jazz Brunch can access the pool facilities and kids club and the deal of ‘PAY 2 for 3’.
12 pm to 4 pm
IDR 450,000 net / adult
IDR 225,000 net / child age 12-16 years old
IDR 112,500 net per child age 6 to 12 years old
Below 6 years old free of charge
An extra IDR 350,000 net adds a free-ﬂow selected refreshing local cocktails, local wine and beer
An extra IDR 499,000 net adds a free-ﬂow selected refreshing international cocktails, international wine and beer
- The Sunday Brunch is located at Anarasa Restaurant with an extensive buﬀet featuring a Peruvian corner, Asian specialties, live cooking stations of suckling pig, chicken Tandoori, grilled meats and seafood as well as noodle station. Don’t miss the delightful dessert of sweet treats and ice cream and many more. Entertainment to be enjoyed is live jazz and magician performance.
Time access limits:
- Kids club – only 2 hours (during the Sunday Brunch time of 12pm-4pm)
- Pool – 4 hours (during the Sunday Brunch time of 12pm-4pm)
- Towel and shower access included
For more infomation or reservations, email to [email protected] or call +62 361 4725 777 or WhatsApp to +62 811 3863155
Intercontinental Bali Day Pass is a great way to explore this gorgeous resort on Jimbaran beach.
- Day pass guests are entitled of the following facilities: complimentary use of swimming pool, pool towel, sun lounger and/or umbrella, shower, locker and F&B restaurants.
- Main pool open from 6am to 7pm and Balinese pool bath open 7am to 10pm.
- In regards to the day pass, there is no need to make a reservation and you can go directly to reception desk in the lobby. Then you will be given the miscellaneous form to show to Leisure Concierge at pool and restaurant once you have purchased the day pass.
- Any questions contact [email protected]
We love Holiday Inn Benoa and you can check out our review of our stay in 2015 here. The day pass is great value and access to the fun kids club is a bonus. It is located near the restaurant and pool so perfect if you have younger ones that need to chill out while the older kids splash in the pool.
IDR 450.000/person 8 years and older
Kids under 8 years free of charge
- Access to pool, gym, beach and kids club access, also included is a F&B credit for IDR 200.000
- Pools open from 8am-9pm
- Kids club open 9am-5pm and 6pm-9pm. Kids under 4 years need to be accompanied by a nanny or parent
A Day in Paradise at Hilton Bali resort is amazing for the kids. So many inclusions and the water slides will keep them entertained all day!
IDR 750,000 net per adult (12 years and above)
Food and beverage credit of IDR 400,000 per adult at Shore Restaurant
IDR 375,000 net per child (7-12 years old)
Food and beverage credit of IDR 200,000 per child at Shore Restaurant
- Day pass includes access to the resorts recreational facilities including 4 interconnecting pools, water slides, kids pools and outdoor jetted tubs
- Access to the beach at Hilton Bali Resort
- Access to the fitness center with sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, shower and locker
- Access to the kids club for kids aged 4-12 years, kids under 4 years are welcome with an adult
- Use of towels, pool and beach loungers
- 20% discount on selected treatments at the Spa
- Free WIFI
- Packages are subject to availability so best to book in your day pass at [email protected]
Located in Nusa Dua on the beach, this beautiful resort has a great value day pass.
IDR 363,000 net/person/day over 12 years old
IDR 200,000 net/child/day 5-12 years old
Kids under 5 years free
- Access to pools and beach facilities
- Access to spa facilities like sauna, whirlpool, steam room plus 20% discount on spa treatments except packages
- Shower room and towels are also included in the benefits
- Kids day pass includes access to kids club and playground
Located on the beach at Nusa Dua, this beautiful resort is gorgeous to walk around the gardens.
IDR 250.000/per person with F&B credit IDR 200,000
- Access to restaurants, kids club, pools, gym, spa, yoga, Balinese Theatre, and any other services & facilities
- Towels and shower facilities provided
The Ritz Carlton located in Nusa Dua is a beautiful 5 star family friendly resort and a day pass is a perfect way to spend a day at this luxury resort.
Minimum spend of IDR 888,000 plus 21% tax/service per adult
Ages 4-12 years IDR 444,000 plus 21% tax/service per child
Ages 0-4 years old are free
- With the minimum spend, outside guests can use the main pool and dine in any of our restaurants
- Towels are provided and shower facilities and lockers/changing rooms are available by the pool area
- No access to the kids club by outside guests
A beautiful beachfront resort in Nusa Dua, the kids club gets great reviews!
Yet to be confirmed by resort
- Access to swimming pool, lounge chairs and restaurant based on guest consumption
- Kids Land can be accessed by day pass guests. Note that kids aged 5-12 years don’t need an adult but under 5 years do
- Towels and shower room available
Conrad Bali Resort is located in Tanjung Benoa on the beach.
IDR 300,000 for adult
IDR 150,000 for kids
- Outside guests with Day Pass can use swimming pool in resort area, and they are free to use the sun lounger around the pool
- Amenities includes one towel and access to outdoor shower
- Kids Club is open for outside guests on separate fee, for IDR 175,000++ per child 3-12 years old
- Restaurants are open for outside guests with casual dress code as well
Located in Tanjung Benoa, the Hotel Nikko Bali Benoa Beach has a great value day pass with kids club access.
IDR 212.000 net/adult 12 years and older
IDR 152.000 net/children under 12 years old
- Day pass can be purchased at the reception desk and paid for in IDR, Visa or Mastercard. No booking is required.
- Day pass is valid from 8am to 8pm on the day of purchase and includes:
- Free use of lagoon and kids pool
- Free use of gym
- Free use of steam room at the spa and discounts at the Spa
- Pool towel and shower access included
- Unlimited WIFI
- Sun lounges (subject to availability)
- 1 snack dish each day pass and beverages will be additional
- Free access to Cening Kids Club for children under 12 years old
- They require ID for purchasing of the day pass and prices are subject to change without any prior notice
We love the location of the Alila Seminyak to watch a gorgeous Bali sunset.
No cost for the day pass, there is an expectation that you would purchase something from the beach bar or restaurant
Entrance fee to Kids Club is IDR 121.000 net/child/hour
- Access to public pool restaurant and Beach bar
- Towels and shower access available
- Access to Alila Seminyak Kids Club with entrance fee paid
Located on the beach in Canggu is this gorgeous resort that is a perfect spot to watch a Bali sunset.
Minimum spend of Food and Beverage:
IDR 500,000 plus 21% tax and service per person aged over 12 years old
IDR 250,000 plus 21% tax and service per child aged 8-12 years
For kids under 8 years there is no minimum spend
- Access to the Como Beach Club pool
- Kids can access the kids club Play by COMO when an adult has purchased a day pass. Free for 1 hour then IDR 100,000 plus 21%tax for the following hour
- For gym access for one time pass is IDR 300,000 net per person
- There are a range of fitness classes available for a cost, contact the resort for details [email protected]
- Towel and shower access are provided for guest that utilize pool access
- If you would like to just visit the restaurant and not use the pool there is no minimum spend
Sanur is fantastic with kids and if you would like to experience a family friendly resort, check out the day pass to Prama Sanur directly on the beach.
IDR 200,000 net per person
- Day pass includes one time soft drink/juice, access to splash and lagoon pool, one pool towel, sun lounger and shower access
The Stones – Legian, Bali
Located in central Legian, this gorgeous hotel is great at cocktail hour and access to the kids club is a bonus.
Minimum spend for pool IDR 200,000++ per person
Cabana minimum spend is IDR 300,000++ per person
Kids club is 100,000++ per hour/child
- Access to limited facilities such as Kids Club, Gym and Restaurant (including pool)
- All children under 5 year old need to be supervised by parents/baby sitter at the kids club
- There is a shower room just below the pool and pool towels are provided
- For GAIA Gym, there is daily, weekly and monthly pricing (daily IDR 150,000, weekly IDR 840,000 and monthly IDR 1,500,000 nett per person)
A good value resort on the Legian Beach is worth checking out and you only need to purchase a drink to have a swim.
Minimum of 1 drink per person
- Access to pool and restaurant only
- Towel and shower access provided
Located in Seminyak, this resort is the oasis from the busy streets.
IDR 200,000++ per person
- Access to main pool, gym and 10% discount on food & beverage (alacarte menu) and spa
- Towel and shower access provided
- Free WIFI
At Rimba Jimbaran resort the Unique Roof Top pool is the only area available to non-hotel guest.
- Unique pool can be used when purchasing food & beverage and is subject to availablity
- Check out this map of both Rimba and Ayana resorts
Located on the East Coast of Bali only a 20-30 minute drive from Sanur, Komune Resort and Beach Club is a great surf spot and chill out resort.
Beach club open from 6:30am to 11pm with last order at 10:30pm
Day bed for 3 people has a minimum food & beverage order of IDR 300,000
Sofa for 5 people has a minimum food & beverage order of IDR 900,000
- Day bed/sofa bed first come first serve basis for outside guests
- Day pass is only for the beach club and also the spa is available for outside guests
- The pool in the Health Hub can only be used by in-house guests & is strictly for adults 18 years old and older
- Kids club for in-house guests only
- There is an open air shower at the Beach Club. To rent a towel it is IDR 50,000 per towel
- Spa/Salon opens from 8 AM – 9 PM with last appointment at 8 PM. You can make a booking at the spa by sending an email to [email protected]
The location of Montigo Resort in Seminyak is perfect to relax after shopping in Jl Petitenget. They have 3 pools at Montigo and the front restaurant near the street next to TIIGO restaurant is open to outside guests. The kids club is a great spot for the kids to chill out and the spa is lovely, one of the best Bali massages I have had!
Consumption of food at TIIGO restaurant, minimum spend during high season
- TIIGO Restaurant: Open 24 hours. Currently they have a breakfast promotion available, all you can eat buffet breakfast at only IDR 100k nett per person inclusive of free flow cappuccino, café latte and more
- TIIGO Pool: Outside guests are able to use the TIIGO Pool by consuming at the restaurant and minimum spend during high season.
- Towel and shower are available by the pool
- Montigo Spa: Open from 9am to 11pm daily. 60 minutes body massage start from 240k nett per person
- Tilo Kids Club: Open from 9am to 11pm daily. Outside guests are able to use Tilo Kids at a cost of IDR 100k ++ per kid per hour and they also have membership card available for multiple visits
Adult at IDR. 300,000++( 21 % govt. tax and service charge ) per person
Kids under 16 years old are available IDR. 150.000++(21 % govt. tax and service charge)
- Swimming pools open from 8 am to 7 pm daily
- Arrive at Fitness Center – Bay Club located in the main hotel arrival area on the ground level near the lobby lounge to purchase the day pass
- Access to swimming pool and beach
- Access to the kids club needs to be paid seperately
- Pool towel, outdoor shower, changing room and lounge chair provided
- Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Bay Club via email or telephone at +62361771234 and ext.8181.
Located on the beach in Tanjung Benoa, the Novotel Benoa is a great value hotel.
IDR 150.000 net per person per day
- Access to the swimming pool and restaurant only
- Towels and shower access is included
Alila Ubud is a gorgeous resort and a lovely spot to spend a few hours.
$50USD net/person with a F&B credit
Kids under 3 are free
- The day pass includes pool side amenities, pool service and free afternoon tea from 4-5pm
- IDR 300,000 food and beverage credit
- Pool access is from 10am-5pm
- Based on occupancy at the hotel so best to make a booking prior to visiting
- Two restaurants available,
- Plantation Restaurant: breakfast 7am-11am lunch 12pm-5pm dinner 6pm-11pm
- Cabana Lounge: 9am-11pm
The day use package at Sheraton Kuta is perfect for those late night flights or if you would like to go for a shop at Beachwalk Mall next door.
Sheraton Kuta have a couple of different packages that include many extras, see the flyer below for details.
Prices start at:
IDR 475,000 nett/person over 12 years
IDR 237,500 nett/child aged 4-12 years old
Kids under 4 are free
- Pools, airport transfers, luggage storage, food and beverage package, WIFI, kids club and more are included
A gorgeous resort directly on the beach at Jimbaran with great value restaurant prices.
IDR 250,000 net including IDR 100,000 food & beverage credit for 12 years and old
IDR 125,000 net including IDR 50,000 food & beverage credit for under 12 years old
- Beach and pool facilities as well as dining at the beachfront restaurant Nelayan Restaurant & Puri Bar
- Sun loungers, hammocks, outdoor show, pool and beach towels included
W Resort in Seminyak don’t call it a day pass but ordering a minimum amount at Woobar and you can book a daybed.
Minimum spend of IDR 500,000 on food and beverage for use of a day bed. Usually a day bed would fit 4 people.
- There is no shower access but they do have WC/rest room near the pool area that has plenty of space to get changed
- Access to eat in Starfish Bloo and FIRE restaurants
- They don’t have kids club
Located at Uluwatu, this resort is inland from Ayana Resort.
IDR 250,000 nett per person over 12 years
IDR 125,000 nett per child under 12 years
- Access to the pool and lunch
- Kids club is available but it isn’t supervised so is more like a play room
We love staying at the Grand Mirage Resort in Tanjung Benoa. Information from the hotel is that the day pass is only access to the main wing not the family wing that we stayed in.
Kids under 5 are free
- Day pass voucher can be purchased at the reception desk
- Day pass includes access to the main pool, beach towel and 1 lunch at the Grand Cafe
- Sun beds are first come first serve
- There is shower access
A luxury resort in Nusa Dua, The Mulia has a day pass but ONLY for 12 years and older. Outside guests are more than welcome to dine at their restaurants – The Cafe, Table8, Soleil and Edogin – as well as Mulia Deli for selection of cakes and desserts. Afternoon tea at The Bar or Cascade Lounge or a session of afternoon cocktails at Sky Bar plus the spa is also available. Make sure you contact them for a booking.
Still waiting for prices
- Access to Ocean and Courtyard Pools at Mulia Resort only, not applicable for The Mulia & Mulia Villas
- The package is offered from Monday to Saturday only from 3pm onwards
- Reservations are required, confirmation is subject to availablity
- Outdoor showers are provided along with the towels, changing rooms are available at designated areas
There are two packages that the guests can choose from
Soleil Seaside Package – including a set lunch menu, food and beverage credit, access to swimming pool (ocean and courtyard pool at Mulia Resort), towels, long chairs (subject to availability)
Sky Bar Sundowner Package – including food and beverage credit, pool and beach access (ocean and courtyard pool at Mulia Resort), towels, long chairs (subject to availability)
IDR 200,000 nett/person over 12 years old
Children aged 6-12 years IDR 100,000 nett/child
Children under 6 years are free
- Includes sunbed, towel, shower and WIFI
- Reservations 24hrs in advance is required and call the Food & Beverage admin team on +62 (361) 20 90 300
- Outside guests are also welcome to enjoy the restaurants and spa at Six Senses Uluwatu
- Access to kids club for the non in-house guests costs IDR 150,000 +21% tax and service. Additional charges may be applicable for certain kids club activities as scheduled
This gorgeous resort is located up the East coast of Bali on the beach. Just discovered they have a kids club so will add it to my post on kids club soon.
Free entrance with a minimum spend at the Beach Club of IDR 100,000 nett/person
- Access only to Beach Club, Pool and restaurant
- Towels and shower access near beach pool
This gorgeous resort on the North West tip of Bali is an eco friendly glamping resort that is in a great location to enjoy diving and snorkelling that is on offer. A 4 hour drive from the southern tourist areas so would be a day pass to use if you were staying in northern Bali.
IDR 250.000/person non refundable
- Includes use of Pasir Putih beach club plunge pool, sun bed, towels and IDR 200.000 credit for food & beverage
- They do not have kids club
- Shower access is available
Just up the hill from Jimbaran and close to Fat Chow Temple Hill.
IDR 100,000 nett per person
- Includes access to pool, restaurant, 1 snack, 1 soft drink, use of towel and changing room
- Access to Kids Creative Room
- They also have a Gym membership package if you are staying long term in Bali and includes many benefits
Resorts without day passes
The information below was provided by the resorts in February 2019
- Hard Rock Hotel Bali (Outside guests can only can visit the Boom Box Recording Studio, Rock Spa, Rock Shop & Rock Shop Too and FB outlets such as Centerstage, Starz Diner, Starz Deli and Jamie’s Italian Kuta Beach. Pools, Kids Club, Lullaby, Teens club and Body Rock are exclusive for in-house guests only.)
- Four Seasons Jimbaran (No access for outside guests to the resort but Sundara Beach Club is open to anyone)
- Ayana Resort Jimbaran (All of the pools at Ayana Resort are for in-house guests only)
- St Regis Nusa Dua (Outside guests can only access to restaurants Boneka, Kayuputi, Dulang, Gourmand Deli & King Cole Bar. Also the onsite spa)
- Legian Beach Hotel (Lunch or dinner only at the restaurant)
- Courtyard Seminyak (Only access to Seminyak Kitchen restaurant, for breakfast lunch and dinner, and Pool Bar ,only allowed at the lounge and not permitted to swim at the pool or spa.)
- Courtyard Nusa Dua (Only access to restaurants Momo café, Momo to go, Dapur Santai and the Spa)
- Hyatt Regency Sanur (Currently do not offer day passes but their beachfront restaurant Pizzaria is open to the public)
- Mandira Legian (Currently don’t have day passes for outside guests but family and friends of in house guests can. They just need to spend a minimum amount and have a fee for towel and shower access. Azul Beach Club does have food and the pool is for adults only from Monday to Saturday with kids able to access the pool on Sunday’s. There is a cost with the cabanas and sun beds are complimentary with food and beverage purchase)
- Anvaya Kuta (Restaurants and spa only open to outside guests)
- Holiday Inn Baruna (Envy Restaurant is available for outside guests and is a great restaurant with amazing sunset views and plenty of space for the kids to run around)
- Breezes Seminyak (When occupancy is lower than 80%, they then offer a day pass to friends or family of their current guests, cost IDR 100.000/ person)
- Fairmont Sanur (Doesn’t allow outside guests but have allowed kids to access the kids club during Sunday Brunch in the past)
- Prime Plaza Sanur (Is for in-house guests only)
There is a huge range of resorts to choose from in different areas of Bali to have a fun day with the kids. Please let me know via email if you find any of this information needs to be updated or you find another resort that allows outside guests. As I said at the start of the post, I am still waiting to hear back from at least 10 resorts.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and if you click on these links and purchase any products we will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps to keep our blog going and that we can continue to provide you with lots of new information on travel to Bali with kids. Thanks for your support.