We purchased our Mountain Buggy Nano Stroller in 2013 after previously using another travel stroller. I was after a stroller that could come on the plane as hand luggage as I often travel by myself with the kids to Bali and Mason has become to big for a carrier. Immigration can be a mighty pain with a toddler not wanting to hold still in line, so I have found them invaluable. Mason, who has autism, is extremely active so going through airports can be highly stressful! Having a stroller that we could take on board and put him straight into when we landed has been a life saver 🙂
I tell everyone I know about how much I love my Nano Mountain Buggy with my sister and a friend purchasing their’s after they saw mine in action. It handles the Bali paths with ease and has a great kerb pop even with a large toddler on board. The basket underneath has a good amount of storage for a stroller and the foot brake is very easy to use.
- Easy to use, folding is a breeze once you learn how
- Great kerb pop, takes toddlers up until 20kg
- Very easy to manoeuvre through tight spots that are well known to be tricky in Bali
- Never had an issue taking as hand luggage on Jetstar or Virgin airlines. It weights less than 6kg and measures 54 x 31 x 51cm when folded. Some have noted that they haven’t been allowed on board with them so they may need to be checked in
- Great transport bag with straps that I can carry over my shoulder
- Straps are very robust and easy to use. The Houdini Stop Clip fits easily over the straps to keep active Mason in the stroller
- The Nano doesn’t completely recline with the recommended start age being 6 months. You can purchase a cocoon from Mountain Buggy for use with newborns and the stroller also comes with attachments to use most car capsules with the stroller
- Price could be more than you want to pay, check out eBay for second hand strollers in great condition
- The sun cover doesn’t completely cover baby/toddler from the sun and also rests on your hands when folded back. Weather covers can be purchased separately if needed
I highly recommend the Mountain Buggy Nano Stroller for anyone wanting to purchase a stroller and not necessarily just for airline travel. We use ours all the time and I love how compact it is in the boot of our car. The price is well and truly worth it, I love when I buy a product that I use all the time!
This is not a sponsored post but a review of something that I genuinely love and want to share with you.