This post contains compensated links. Please read our disclaimer for more info.
We love Sunday Brunch in Bali and the Movenpick Bali Resort in Jimbaran have a fantastic Sunday Family Jazz Brunch. Full of delicious food, yummy drinks, entertainment and much more!
We were lucky enough to be invited to enjoy Sunday Brunch on our holiday in April 2019 and we had a fantastic time. The kids area kept the kids entertained while I could enjoy the delicious food on offer. Once they had finished eating, mainly from the chocolate fountain ;-), they enjoyed a play in the kids club that is right next door.
We then enjoyed a swim in the pool to cool down and it made me wish we were staying at the Movenpick Jimbaran for at least a few nights! Check out this post for details on Movenpick Jimbaran kids club.
A few details about joining Movenpick Jimbaran Sunday Jazz Brunch
Cost of Sunday Jazz Brunch at Movenpick Jimbaran:
- IDR 450,000 net per adult
- IDR 225,000 net per child aged 12-16 years old
- IDR 112,500 net per child aged 6 to 11 years old
- Below 6 years old free of charge
These prices include food, juices, soft drinks, coffee and a welcome sangria.
You can add on a beverage package if you would like to enjoy alcohol free flow.
- An extra IDR 350,000 net adds a free-ﬂow selected refreshing local cocktails, local wine and beer
- An extra IDR 499,000 net adds a free-ﬂow selected refreshing international cocktails, international wine and beer
Find up to date information over on their Facebook event page and for any current deals they may have running.
Times for Sunday Brunch:
12 noon to 4pm
We arrived at 12:15pm and had plenty of time to enjoy the facilities. Once you arrive at the lobby just ask one of the staff members to direct you to the lift to go down to Anarsara Restaurant. At the main counter just before the inside area at Anarsara Restaurant is the place to organise your table and pay for your Sunday Brunch.
What does it include:
- An extensive buﬀet featuring a Peruvian corner, Asian specialties, live cooking stations of suckling pig, chicken Tandoori, grilled meats and seafood as well as noodle station. Also so many yummy desserts including a chocolate fountain and ice cream for the kids.
- Entertainment: Live Jazz and Magician Performance
- Use of the swimming pools at Movenpick Jimbaran during Sunday Brunch hours
- Towel and shower access included
- Sunday Brunch entitles outside guests to access 2 hours in the kids club
How to get there:
Movenpick Bali is located in Jimbaran. We used a local driver as we had our luggage with us as we were in between check ins at different hotels. He waited for us in the car park while we enjoyed brunch. It is easy to access via taxi as well and just ask your drive to go to the main entrance of Movenpick Jimbaran. Once you are finished the staff will call you a Blue Bird Taxi.
Drive times to Movenpick can change depending on traffic but here is some approximate times from some tourist areas in Bali:
- Seminyak: 30-40 minutes
- Legian: 25-30 minutes
- Kuta: 25-30 minutes
- Nusa Dua: 20 minutes
- Sanur: 35-40 minutes
- Bingin: 30 minutes
More photos of our day at Movenpick Jimbaran Sunday Jazz Brunch:
FOOD and DRINKS at BRUNCH
So much food to chose from!
The kids club is huge and our kids loved exploring and chilling out. Kids aged under 4 years will need a parent or nanny to accompany them. Also if you have a climber like Mason it would be a good idea to have someone with them as there is quite a drop from the top of the kids club ship.
MOVENPICK JIMBARAN POOLS
The pools at Movenpick Jimbaran were fantastic! So spread out including a kids splash area with water slides, sand lagoon pool area and a splash zone with playground for the younger kids near the kids club. Please note: the gazebos that you can see had a charge to hire them. Sun loungers were for free x
I hope you enjoyed our review of our day out at Movenpick Jimbaran and feel free to ask any questions over in our Facebook Group about Sunday Brunch at Movenpick Resort in Bali.
Please note that the details provided were relevant for our visit in April 2019. Feel free to email me if you find any of the details change.
Note: We were hosted by Movenpick Jimbaran to enjoy their Sunday Brunch but all thoughts of our day are our own.