Planning a Bali holiday with kids can be extremely daunting and hard to know where to start!! So many things to decide between and the range of options can make your head want to explode! You want value for money, the kids to have a great time and most important a safe environment so the whole family can relax. If you want further tips on what to do with young kids in Bali check out my post here or check out my recommendations on where is best to stay with your family here. Feel free to book the cheapest airfares to Bali at this link Bali Flights as we all now how quickly flights with a family can add up! If you are still trying to decide between Bali and Fiji as a destination for kids, this post is a great one to check out on Fiji with kids.
I’m here to help
I would love to help you plan your Bali holiday with kids. I know how busy it can be with babies and toddlers around the house with not much time to research a great holiday. If you provide me with the following details I will try and point you in the right direction.
- Budget per night (in Aus dollars)
- Number of guests (include adults, kids inc. ages and preferred sleeping arrangements)
- Preferred choice of hotel or villa (include what is essential ie: kids club, pool fence, enclosed AC living area)
- Preferred location (include choice between beach or inland, direct beach access or short taxi ride to beach, walking distance to restaurants/shops or driving distance)
- Reason for holiday (relaxation, shopping, restaurants, culture, activities)
- Other recommendations needed (nanny for kids, drivers, things to do)
I will try to reply to you within 48 hours but as you know life with young kids can get hectic so I apologise if it takes longer! I look forward to hearing from you. You can contact me on email, Facebook or Instagram.
This post includes a I Want That Flight affiliate link so if you would like to support me spending time writing this blog feel free to use this to book your flights. You still get the cheapest flights possible but I will receive a small commission.