This post contains compensated links. Please read our disclaimer for more info.
I love providing helpful information about travel to Bali and other destinations with kids. If you have found the Rolling Along With Kids in Bali Facebook group and blog useful, I would appreciate if when booking your accommodation and any other Bali related things, you use the links below. Some of the links are more relevant to an Australian audience but most can be used internationally.
About affiliate links
By using the links below, the cost stays the same for you but I will receive a small commission. I have set the blog up in this way so I can keep the level of advertising low and the small amount I make, goes towards the costs of running the blog.
I will be honest with you and say, that I do feel weird asking this but have been prompted by many Facebook group members to provide this list! I very much appreciate everybody’s support and have big plans on making Rolling Along With Kids even more helpful.
- Bali Family Holiday – Your Essential Planning Guide (this has not been updated since November 2019, I will update the ebook after our June Bali trip)
- Zoom call with Kate Comer – founder of Rolling Along With Kids (I will not be offering this until the ebook is updated)
- Covermore (we use Covermore as they cover for my previous stroke. I have always been happy with them)
- Travel Insurance Direct (we used to use Travel Insurance Direct and they are great value)
- IHG (for Holiday Inn Baruna and Benoa as well as Intercontinental Jimbaran)
Tours, tickets to activities like Waterbom
Rolling Along With Kids is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.com.au, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.