Welcome to Rolling Along With Kids! We love to share all that we love about travelling to Bali with Kids and help you plan the best Bali family holiday.
Our family has travelled many times to Bali over the years and you can find out more about us here.
Bali is a fantastic destination for families with so many things to do and lots of accommodation options. Perhaps the hardest thing about planning a family holiday to Bali is there is so much choice! This is where we come in, we can help you plan your holiday that suits your budget and what your family wants.
Your First Step:
Join our Rolling Along With Kids in Bali Facebook Group. Here you can keep up to date with the latest Bali information and get recommendations from other Bali loving families.
We have so many blog posts it can be hard to know where to start! Before you get overwhelmed take a look through these blog posts, they will help point you in the right direction.
- ULTIMATE GUIDE TO BALI WITH KIDS: This is our full guide on everything you need to know. Read this first.
- WHERE TO STAY IN BALI WITH KIDS: This guide will help you to get an idea of the best area to stay for your family.
- BALI FAMILY RESORTS WITH KIDS CLUBS: Our guide details resorts in Bali that have kids clubs. Details on ages, costs and more info that you need.
- BALI PACKING LIST WITH KIDS: This post goes through what to pack on your next trip to Bali.
- BALI TRAVEL INSURANCE: Perhaps the most important aspect of booking your trip, making sure your family is covered by insurance.
So hopefully those guides have helped you get an understanding of travelling to Bali with kids. Now for the fun bit, working out what to do with the kids in Bali. There are soooo many activities to choose from but these guides will help narrow it down.
- THINGS TO DO IN BALI WITH KIDS 5 YEARS AND OVER: Our guide has all of the fun things to do with school aged kids and some activities that also suit younger kids too.
- THINGS TO DO IN BALI WITH KIDS UNDER 5 YEARS: Tips on things to do with younger kids.
- ULTIMATE GUIDE TO WATERBOM: One of our favourite things to do in Bali is visit this Kuta water park and our guide is full of tips to have a great day out.
- BALI NANNIES: One of our most asked questions is about hiring a Bali nanny. This post will guide you through how to do it.
- BALI DRIVERS: Having a trusted Bali driver with car seats to help you explore Bali is a must and in this guide you will find recommendations from us and other families.
Follow us on social media. We share great deals and update you with all you need to know about travel to Bali with kids.
Lastly if you would like to receive regular updates to your inbox sign up to our email list here. Also check out the info below on how you can purchase our book and have your very own personal chat with me.