Sunday brunch in Bali, it’s one of our favourite activities to indulge in but not all places are suited to younger, loud kids like ours! For our last holiday to Bali with kids we researched where we would be welcomed with our group of 5 kids under 8 yrs and that would be great value for money. We found it at Prego Restaurant located at The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali. From the moment we arrived we were welcomed with open arms and a fun day was had by everyone. We highly recommend Prego Nusa Dua for a very fun Sunday brunch, the kids are still talking about how much they loved it!
Sunday Brunch at Prego Details
- Sunday Brunch at Prego is from 11:30am-3pm on Sundays.
- Located at the Westin Resort in Nusa Dua. Ask your driver to go to Prego restaurant if you aren’t staying at the resort and they will drop you off at the restaurant entrance. If you go to the main Westin Resort lobby it’s a short walk.
- Cost is 360,000rp(plus 21% tax) for adults and kids 12 years & older. Kids under 12 eat free with each paying adult. Additional kids under 12 cost 180,000rp(plus 21% tax). Nannies are charged at adult prices.
- Included in the price is a welcome drink of processo, free flow soft drink and iced teas plus as much food as you can eat from the Italian buffet.
- Free flow beverage packages cost 400,000rp++ which includes free flow local sparkling wine, local wine, local beer and selected cocktails. You can also purchase prosecco by the bottle or glass.
- They come around to your table and offer for you to sign up to the SPG program (Starwood Preferred Guest) for a 20% discount on your bill. This was so easy, you just fill out the form and they bring you back a card with your details which you show when you pay at the end. If you are already a SPG member just bring along your member number for your discount.
- You can book through their website here and feel free to mention that we helped you make the decision to join them for Sunday brunch.
Kid friendly aspects of Prego Sunday Brunch
- Our top pick for how kid friendly Prego Westin Bali is that kids under 12 eat free!! So how it works is that for 2 adults paying, 2 kids under 12 eat free. If you have a bigger family it’s still great value with each additional child only paying 50% of the adult price.
- They have food your kids will actually eat! The selection of Italian food had all the kids very happy and I loved that there were plain pizzas and pasta for those extra fussy kids. Don’t worry plenty of delicious food to keep Mum and Dad happy too.
- There were so many activities for the kids including cupcake decorating, pizza making, a magician, balloons, Pipo the Squirrel Mascot, dancing, outside activities and to finish off a swim in the pool!
- The staff were amazing and so much fun! Every time something was dropped and it was loud they all stopped to clap. The kids thought it was fantastic and us Mum’s and Dad’s felt more at ease with our crazy kids. Plastic cups and lots of high chairs for the young ones made it great too.
- The restaurant is completely enclosed with great AC which helps from the kids getting too frazzled from the heat. For us Victorians this was especially great to escape the heat while running around after the kids.
- If the kids get a bit hot from running around enjoying the outside activities, the pool next door is perfect for a cool off so make sure you bring your swimmers. A towel is included and there are change rooms and lots of lounge chairs by the pool. There is also a shallow under cover toddler pool.
- Easy access for prams so bring yours along if bub needs a sleep.
5 stars from all the family! We can’t recommend this enough for families wanting a family friendly way to spend Sunday brunch in Bali.
For our family of 2 adults and 2 kids aged 7 & 4 years the cost of a huge lunch, activities and swim was 696,960rp or approx. $69 AUD when we signed up to SPG. I’m pleased to report that I have not been spammed with emails since signing up, so you are safe to do it!
Such fantastic value and we will definitely be back again! If you have anymore questions about our visit feel free to email, find us on Facebook or Instagram, we love to help. If you would like to know about our experience at the W Resort Sunday brunch in Seminyak in 2015, check out our post here.
Note: We paid full price for brunch and received no kickbacks for writing this review. Please check all prices as our visit was in November 2017 and prices above reflect the current cost at the time.