Finding a 5 bedroom villas in Seminyak was a lot of fun! Traveling with family and friends is a great way to experience Bali with kids and finding the best family villa Seminyak that is safe with toddlers is often high on families list of things to do before they go. Seminyak has so many lovely villas but a high percentage of them are well and truly not toddler friendly. Crazy stairs, water features, pools that can’t be fenced and open living areas just to name a few. The following list of family villas Seminyak would suit our family especially with energetic Mason as they have enclosed living areas, some with bedrooms off the living space, are single level and if double story, safe stairs and pools that are or can be fenced. I can personally recommend Bali Pool Fence Hire for temporary pool fences, we have used them twice now in Bali with our kids, in 2013 and 2016. Check out their website here.
Please note that I have only stayed stayed in one villa listed below and I have no personal connection with any of the villas. Use the list as a way to cut down on your own internet research time to plan your ultimate holiday in any of the beautiful Seminyak villas.
- Mason Villa Satu 5 bedrooms but can be rented as a 3 bedroom villa. Great value and located central Seminyak.
- Artisane Villa and Spa 6 bedrooms when side by side villas are booked. Rate includes transfers, breakfast, pool fence, gate for stairs, car and driver for local trips. The longer the stay the lower the nightly rate becomes. Located down a lane way off Petitenget. Enclosed AC living with one bedroom downstairs and two upstairs. Stair gates can be organised and be aware that the stairs are steep. Had a great stay here in June 2015 and we found that we had to be careful going up and down the stairs but was ok.
- Villa Kula 5 bedrooms with both an indoor AC enclosed living area and outdoor living. Located Batu Belig.
- Villa Mewah 6 bedrooms including an AC media room and dining room. Located east of Sunset Road.
- Villa Bli Drupadi 5 bedrooms with all on one level with enclosed AC living area. Pool can be fenced. Located short walk to Jalan Seminyak.
- Puri Dana Villa 5 bedrooms with huge AC bedrooms. Located very close to Seminyak beach and Ku De Ta.
- Villa Amaya 5 bedrooms with both an outdoor and indoor living areas. Located in near Jalan 66 on the border of Seminyak and Legian.
- Villa Suar One 5 bedrooms with an AC media room and one of the bedrooms for kids. Enclosed AC living area and a permanent glass pool fence. Located walking distance to Eat Street and Seminyak Square.
- Villa Santai Zen Large AC enclosed living and dining area. Located off Jalan Kerobokan close to Métis restaurant.
- Villa Dewata II 5 bedrooms with an AC media room that can be converted to a bedroom for kids. Enclosed living area with ceiling fans only. Located off Jalan Raya Seminyak.
- Villa Reflection 5 bedrooms. Main living area has glass doors that can be closed off to the pool but the entrance has the roof part open so is not completely enclosed. All on one level with huge AC bedrooms and pool fence can be arranged. Located central Seminyak.
- Villa Tenang 5 bedrooms but can be rented as a 4 bedroom. Enclosed AC living areas and pool fence can be arranged. Located in northern Seminyak on Batu Belig.
- The Orchard House Great setup with kids including pool fence and many other inclusions. In 2016 we viewed this villa for Elite Haven Villas so check out our post here with photos. Located off Jalan Seminyak and walking distance to Eat Street.
- Eshara Villas 5 bedrooms which is a 2 and 3 bedroom villa interconnected. Can also be made in to a 8 bedroom villa. AC enclosed living area with many extras included. Located close to Seminyak beach.
- Villa Nilaya 5 bedrooms with enclosed AC living area and pool and ponds can be fenced. Located in central Seminyak.
- Villa Sakti 5 bedrooms also includes a AC media room. Huge enclosed AC living and dining area. Located in northern Petitenget.
- Villa Satria 5 bedrooms plus a study that can be converted into a bedroom for kids. AC enclosed living room and many other extras. Located north of Eat Street in Petitenget.
- Villa Shambala 5 bedrooms plus AC media room and living area adjoining 3 of the bedrooms. Located central Seminyak and close to Seminyak beach.
- Villa Samuan 5 bedrooms by connecting the two villas together. Beautiful villa with enclosed living all on one level. Located central Seminyak.
- Villa Lilibel 6 bedrooms with enclosed living area and AC media room. Located in a fantastic position between Seminyak beach and Seminyak square.
- Villa LeGa 5 bedrooms with AC enclosed living area and pool is able to be fenced. Located right next to Batu Belig Beach in Northern Seminyak.
- Sayang d’Amour 6 bedrooms with AC throughout whole villa. Located off Jalan Petitenget.
- Villa Windu Asri 6 bedrooms this “Raffles styled” villa was stunning when we viewed it for Elite Haven Villas in 2016. They have a pool fence on site that can be put up around the pool and it’s location near Jl Petitenget is fantastic. Highly recommended and you can check out all our photos here.
- Villa Tjitrap 6 bedrooms villa located in a great Seminyak position. Main house looks to be family friendly with stair gates in position.
- Villa Malaathina 7 bedrooms and is a beautiful villa located in Umalas a short drive to Seminyak. We had a swim and lunch at Villa Malaathina in 2016 for Elite Haven Villas and we were blown away by it’s size and amazing pool. You can see our detailed photos and review here.
What a list!!! As you can see there are a huge range of villas available at different budget levels. Also check out our other posts on toddler friendly villas in Seminyak. Often these villas are in the same area or place, so may work if you have many family and friends. You can find our 2 bedroom here, 3 bedroom here and our 4 bedroom here. Feel free to email me or message through Facebook or Instagram if you have any questions. Also if there are any other family villas Seminyak that you know of or have any details regarding the villas listed above.
Disclaimer: This post contains Tripadvisor affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase we will receive a small commission that does not cost you any more. Thanks for supporting our blog and helping me to continue to provide information about travel to Bali