This post contains compensated links. Please read our disclaimer for more info.
Good Ubud family accommodation can be found and villas are a great choice especially when traveling to Ubud with kids. Ubud is located over a hour from the Denpasar Airport and the traffic can be quite heavy especially in the middle of the day when the tourist buses descend on Ubud. With younger kids it can be trickier to explore on foot as there are hills and dodgy footpaths to deal with. This is why I recommend staying in Ubud for a few days so you can enjoy a slower pace compared to on a day trip. If you area searching for things to do with kids in Ubud, you can check out our ultimate guide for a list of 50 things to do with kids in Bali. I have not stayed nor viewed any of these villas so be sure to check out recent reviews and do your own research to make sure you will be with your choice. Happy hunting on our Bali with kids blog!!
- Villa Anggrek AC enclosed living area. 15 minute walk to Central Ubud.
- Villa Jepun AC living area. 15 minute walk to Central Ubud.
- Villa Paradise Enclosed living area. Pool fence included with villa. 5 minute drive to Central Ubud.
- Villa in Nyuh Kuning Bedrooms both come off enclosed living area. The villa has a removeable child barrier for the pool. 10 minute walk to Central Ubud.
- The White Villas 3 villas sharing one pool, either 1 or 2 bedrooms with enclosed living area. The pool isn’t fenced but the living area is enclosed so may suit. Breakfast included and a short walk to Central Ubud.
- Joglo Dugul 2 Enclosed living area. 15 minute walk to Central Ubud.
- Ubud Villa Puri Padi Enclosed AC living area. 20 minute walk to Central Ubud.
- Villa Batu Kurung AC enclosed living area. 15 minute drive to Central Ubud.
- White House Master bedroom with adjoining office which could be used as a space for a portacot. 2 bedrooms downstairs close together and 1 bedroom in a separate building. AC enclosed living area. 10 minute drive to Central Ubud.
- Rumah Tyang Trundles in one bedroom so can sleep 8. Baby cot and pool fence available. 10 minute walk to Central Ubud.
- Villa Griya Aditi Bedrooms plus a media room. AC enclosed living area and pool looks able to be fenced. 20 minute drive to Central Ubud and villa comes with car.
4 + bedrooms
- Villa Lumia 4 bedrooms with media room that can sleep a total of 12. Plenty of space for kids to run around and pool can be fenced. 10 minute drive to Central Ubud.
- Villa San 6 bedrooms but 4 bedrooms can be rented too. Well setup for families with a family wing and playroom for the kids. Pool fence available and only a short walk to the Royal Palace.
Would love to hear of any other great Ubud villas for families that you know of. I try to keep this list updated but sometimes new villas pop up! Feel free to email me or message me through Facebook or Instagram. Have fun searching!!
Disclaimer: This post uses affiliate links and if you purchase through these links we will make a small commission for pointing you in the right direction. We would never recommend anything that we wouldn’t stay at and it costs you no more to book through these links.